Amanda Mc Guinness, BA (Hons), LLB (Hons), is an Autism Consultant & Visual Supports Graphic Designer.
She is a Director of AsIAm – Ireland’s National Autism Charity.
She is the Autism Ambassador for County Mayo.
Amanda is most well known on line through her family blog www.littlepuddins.ie Through her blog Amanda and her family have been on the most extraordinary journey, through TV appearances on The Late Late Show as Autism Ambassadors, to appearances on Prime Time, Ireland AM, RTÉ News and Virgin Media, The Late Late Toy Show. Amanda and her little Puddins have featured in print and on-line across the world.
As an autistic self-advocate and as a parent of 4 (3 of whom are autistic), Amanda has over 40 years lived experience as an autistic individual together with over a decade of experience as parent and as a professional working in the field of Autism
- Professional Education, Support & Training
- Parent Education, Support & Training
- Neurodiversity Education & Training
- E Learning: Zoom /Teams – Webinars – E Workshops
- Early Intervention 1:1
- Teacher / SNA Training
- School Consult
Visual Supports Graphic Designer
- Amanda is an experienced Visual Supports Graphic Designer. Amanda’s visual supports have been featured on or recommended by Government bodies, organisations, charities, and associations globally. Her visual supports have been recommended by experts in the field of Autism including Dr. Stephen Shore, Dr. Jed Baker. Her visual supports have been translated into multiple languages together with various accessible versions. Her resources have been featured on or recommended the world over to name but a few;
- NSW Government
- National Autism Association
- National Autistic Society UK
- Psychology Today
Amanda is the Visual Supports Graphic Designer of the Autism Educational store: www.littlepuddinsprints.com
I am Amanda Mc Guinness, mother and autistic adult. I am a Law Graduate – Author – Advocate – Educator and Visual Supports Graphic Designer.
The inspiration behind my family blog Little Puddins are my 4 lovely children: Hailey (13), Conor (11), Jack (7) and Max (3).
As an autistic adult and mother to 4 children three of whom are autistic. I am passionate about family, education, inclusion and neurodiversity.
I create bespoke training packages on request and have a wealth of experience presenting online and in person.